Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1 of 11 week challenge

Ok so last night knowing it was was my last night I decided to have a good hurrah with my good friend sugar and caffeine. Let me tell you that at one point today I was ready to just give in and take a hit and eat ICE CREAM!!!! I stood firm and did not give in and drank lots of water and even feed my daughter cheetos and did not lick that cheese from my hand now thats will power. As for a goal I had today I have been needing to go through Brennas clothes and I did, also I did the dishes and unloaded them and loaded them again. I hate dishes but i did it and am so proud of myself. Lets hope this euphoric feeling stays with me throughout the 11 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment