So since I have been at home I have been feeling stir crazy so we broke down and bought a double stroller. I have this new found freedom and I feel so mobile. The best about this I can get my 30 minute workout point for the 11 week challenge. I seem to be walking 2 times a day with my neighbor across the street. I would say a total of 1-2 hours a day we go walking and once a week Grandma Farrow comes with us and we play at the park and run around in the grass. It is alot of fun and I love my stroller.
Today was not so bad my sweet tooth hit but I drank it away with water, what has been hard is wanting to snack but realizing I have junk snacks, so today I ate an apple and enjoyed and shared with Brenna, she actually likes fruit she ate strawberries on her pancakes for dinner while I ate my salad then I have a fruit smoothie yummy. This won't be as tough as I thought, I just need to get out of my crazy mental fixes and try to be normal again and thaks to my new ride (stroller) I am able to be mobile and bring some saneness to my life.
keep it going sis!
ReplyDeleteYeah as my mom said, " Keep it going sis! " LOve you!
ReplyDeleteHaley