Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Attack of the cheese neck!!!!

So I am feeding Jack a bottle this morning and I smell something rotten. I thought maybe I did not wash his bottle or maybe he pucked but found nothing... until.... I smelled the neck!!! I have been d0ing really well with keeping his neck clean but this kid has been drooling up a storm and to top it off his spits up more now. Needless to say he got a shower and we fixed the smelly neck. :( :)
I have been doing really well with this challenge except for those stinking fruits and veggies... I have to make an effort to remember to eat healthy and that is sad. Also it is getting hot and that is not good because I don't like the heat and I am to big to fit into any of my summer clothes. Exercise will be done at home.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jack Jack...Hang in there you will fit into those soon!

    ReplyDelete