Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 3

Well aside fom calling my sister and asking her if I can eat certain types of sugars and feeling depleted when she said no it has been a good. We went to the park with Grandma and Uncle Greg and Daddy and we don't owe for taxes and my son is the handsomest boy EVER!!!
Well I will put it out there that if anyone has advice on how to keep up with the house work and laundry and kids and groceries and meals and trying to find some time for me to shower and shave while getting in my scripture study please let me know because I am getting a bit behind and a little stressed. I will say when I finally do clean a portion of the house I FEEL GOOD but my tornado runs through destroys everything in her path. BOY HOWDY I am sure looking forward to tornado #2 to start his own path of destruction. Priorities is key.
So I borrowed a book called Yearning for the Living Christ by Enzio F Busche and can I tell you I love it. So far I am getting how important it is to turn our wholesevles over to the Lord and listen to the spirit but also how important the power of example is. Reading about this mans conversion in Germany and his life is truly inspiring. I know things for Bryan and I are rough right now but the Lord is mindful of us and we have truly been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment