Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome Jack Tyler!!!!







Six weeks ago today I went into the ultrasound office to get measurements on Jack and when they told me he was measuring 11.9 lbs the doctor decided to do a c-section that day. So Jack was born at 11lbs and keeps growing everyday.
Brenna is a good big sister, she likes to give Jack his pacifier and drink his bottle when we are not looking and touch his toes and push his swing and sit with me when he is sitting with me. When he is fussy she lets us know and truly she has been alot better than I thought she would be. I love my babies and we are so blessed to have them and their sweet spirits and we truly know the Lord gave them to us.

2 comments:

  1. Love the updated pic sis! What a beautiful little family. May it contine to grow with leaps and bounds..in 3 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so adorable! Look at those cheeks! I feel terrible I haven't made it over to see you yet. We need to make plans...and keep them! Haha! I'm so happy for you, you are such a good mama.

    ReplyDelete