Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Go Fish...
So for Easter I decided to buy Brenna a fish, she loves looking at the fish in the stores and Uncle Joels Fish tanks so I went out to buy her one. SO Nat and I are at Wal Mart and I pick out a bowl and so rocks and some food and then we find a fish we like. So when the associate was getting the fish we were joking with about the beta fish and how we were starting our own underground fish fighting club and then jokingly I asked him if these fish have a gaurantee he said yes 72 hours. Well I get home and put Spike(his new name) in his home and he is swimming away. So friday passes and Saturday passes and we leave early Sunday morning and come back that evening and when I saw the bowl I tapped on it, nothing happened so I did again and said "Bryan I think the fish is dead"... he said "no they float to the top if they are dead"... well guess what?... this one apparantly did'nt know that because he just floated on his side with his eyes wide open dead!!! I was so shocked that I was able to kill this fish (not on purpose) and I was also mad because it happened right outside the 72 hour window!!!! Oh Well anybody want to buy a fish bowl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment