Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!!







Bryan and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on January 2nd, 2010. We really can not beleive it has been a year already, we have a home a baby girl and each other. Bryan came home that afternoon and brought me lilies which are my favorite and he also brought me a single rose for 1 year. Then he took me to dinner and a movie that night and it was such a good time and we took Brenna with us and she was so good as well. I am truly blessed to have this wonderful eternal family and I look forward to many many more anniversaries together.

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowers.Where did you get them? Oh and thanks for letting me text you.And you are my favorite aunt because you texted me.( But you already are my favorite. ) Love,
    beebes fabulous blog AKA Haley

    ReplyDelete