Farrow family tradtion every year for christmas is to make gingerbread houses or something similar to it... this year we had the whole family there making them and it was alot of fun, Bryan and Mark decide to do a battleship and at first it started out to be very professional then they decided to be silly and the pictures are the results and I must say they did a good job, Jess decided to make santa on his throne and the whole time I am thinking throne as in toilet so I keptasking where the handle was, she as well did a great job and of course Ken with his house was the last of all of the houses to be standing a few days after, it was to pretty to eat.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Farrow family tradtion every year for christmas is to make gingerbread houses or something similar to it... this year we had the whole family there making them and it was alot of fun, Bryan and Mark decide to do a battleship and at first it started out to be very professional then they decided to be silly and the pictures are the results and I must say they did a good job, Jess decided to make santa on his throne and the whole time I am thinking throne as in toilet so I keptasking where the handle was, she as well did a great job and of course Ken with his house was the last of all of the houses to be standing a few days after, it was to pretty to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment