Sunday, September 29, 2013

Whats next????

  I feel like I live my life one event at time. I prepare and prepare for the next coming event then hold my breath til it's over and then move on to the next event. This is not always a bad thing it just seems that is how I measure my time. Brenna had her first primary program today and said her line and sang her songs and also colored on paper that her friend brought up there. She did very well and I am so proud of her. She also was brave enough to sing at her cousins baptism so we are done with these events and now moving onto the next event. The ward Halloween party and the many many birthdays this month. I just feel blessed that I have the energy to keep up and my children are actually very good for me and i am able to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment