Sunday, April 10, 2011
busy busy week
My good friend Danae got married this week to her eternal companion Tyrell, and what a beautiful couple they make. It was a week full of events for them and I was lucky enough to participate in it. On friday Bryan and went to the temple before the sealing and we were going to do intitories, when I got there it was a 1/2 hour wait to even get dressed. So I tried to find Bryan but he was already doing them so I sat in the main foyer and wited for him. I was truly disappointed becuase I have felt the need to attend the Temple lately and this happens. So I felt this Sunday I made up for by saying the closing prayer in sacrement and teach in gospel principles and giving a tought in relif Society and singing with the nursery. I felt better today but still feel like I am missing something or that I am waiting for something.... maybe it is to make our move to a new home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment