So while I was we were reading the VT message for this month Bryan brought up how much money we spend on food, whether going out or fast food or groceries and my stomach did a few flips. So in the message it talks about how cost effective it is to make your meals at home (probably healthier as well), so we decided that for this month we are not going to go out to eat but have all our meals at home or with family. It has not been to hard thus far, I have included my random stops for diet cokes in our "going out", but I think we can do that and we will learn to live off of what we have and left overs as well. I have gone two days without a diet coke and my body is flippoing out wondering what this refreshing clear stuff called water is.
So wish us luck and I know we can do this!!!!
Thanks for today! I always need some B time! You are a wonderful mom and friend, I love you!
ReplyDeleteI learned to like water when I had to give up my koolaid when I was pregnant and now I am always thirsty for just water and my skin is clearer too. Good luck on the goals, it's a good one!
ReplyDeleteYah don't spend so much on food. Tell Bryan that he did a good job on catching that.
ReplyDelete