Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So tired.........

Today was definitly tiring. Bryan decided not to go to class and spent all day spraying houses and we did not see him 4:30. Brenna and I went to Uncle KC's and watched Summer and Taters for an hour then Summer came to my house and helped me organize the house and make cupcakes. Well after dinner I could no longer keep my eyes open and I passed out on the couch and Bryan took care of Brenna for a little while then we switched places and I woke up and now he is passed out. He is such a good dad and so helpful, he gets up with her in the middle of the night when I need help and he is a blue ribbon swaddler, and he can change a mean diaper. Every now and then we need a little rest and we all take it when and where we can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with ya, B. My family knows that if mom is asleep don't wake her up unless you want some serious trouble!

    ReplyDelete